Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Reading Notes: Epified Krishna, Part A

Hello World!!

For this week I choose to keep the same format of videos since I do enjoy the Epified video, but I did not enjoy hearing the same story twice. I am now learning about Krishna, and I have to say I am enjoying the story. I really like that it is something new. 

 I really liked the story of the Goddess Durga. I admire that she brings forth the belief that women can be strong and fearless. I think that the Goddess Durga did a great job terrifying Kamsa. I think this would be a great thing to elaborate on! There are so many details that could be added into this specific scene. It would allow to open up a new story if modernized as well! 

One of my favorite stories that I have heard about Krishna is the Maakan Chor story! I think it adds a certain amount of cuteness and innocence to the entire story! It always brings a smile to my faced hearing about how mischievous Krishna is as a child. I think this is one of the only avatar's of  Vishnu that is so childlike and adorable. The entire story is so endearing. It is definitely something that I am leaning towards writing about.

The Maakan Chor, Souce: Beautiful hd wallpaper

 I am really enjoying this story of Krishna! I can't wait to see what else this cute but naughty child does! I am really happy with my choice of change in topic, and I can't wait to learn more about the story of Radha and Krishna. 

All the above information can be found at this link: Reading Guide for Epified Krishna

No comments:

Post a Comment